Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Beauty Roots

I want to dedicate today's beauty post to a beautiful, selfless, amazing woman who got me started on the path to beauty when I was just a little girl. I remember spending so many days with her- sitting on the couch to style her hair, going through her makeup drawer in the bathroom, playing with her jewelry and perfumes when she wasn't peaking... It was all for fun then, but I'm reminded of those precious memories all the time. She opened me to a world a beauty, that then, I had no idea I would find so fascinating even in adulthood.


I don't think its a coincidence that something inside me clicked this week, and I finally pulled the trigger on starting a blog. Today marks two years since she's left my world for His, and I await the day when I can style her hair one again. <3 Love you, Grams




No comments:

Post a Comment